The automatic feeding systems are precisely adjusted to the customer's needs, based on 12 possible combinations of robots and kitchens:
- The robot
A feeding robot can feed between 50 and 700 head of cattle, approximately 12 times a day, and in the same system we can use several robots.
- Triomatic HP 2 300: suspended from a steel rail, electrically powered. It does not depend on the ground surface or outdoor weather conditions.
- Triomatic WP 2 300: on wheels and with electric power. It can move one meter on each side, so it is also suitable for wide feeding aisles. Maximum slope of 5%.
- Triomatic WB 2 250: on wheels and with battery.
- The food kitchen
Raw feed can be stored in the feed kitchen for several days. In addition, a wide range of options can be added to the kitchens: control for silo towers, liquid dispensers, mineral mixer, ...
- Triomatic T10: the simplest system for the control of silo towers and feed dosing systems from other manufacturers.
- Triomatic T20: with stationary mixer(s). To provide a single, basic ration. The mixers have 1, 2 or 3 augers and a capacity of between 7 and 52 m3. Process any type of food.
- Triomatic T30: with storage bunkers for coarse fodder and all types of feed with max. 15 cm long fiber.
- Triomatic T40: the most complete system, with several feeding levels for silo blocks and/or bales. The cutting unit has two circular blades that cut the forage without altering the structure of the feed.
- Software and controls
The robot manages and controls the kitchen, sending Wi-Fi signals. In it, there is a control panel with a touch screen where you can enter the food, the portions, groups and subgroups. In addition, the settings can be accessed via the internet on a computer, tablet or smartphone, and errors are sent via text messages. It is also possible to configure the connection with management software through the TFM TRACKER power management program.